Orthopedicshoelift.com prides itself on helping people with limb and leg length discrepancy by helping them correct it. What we do is split the sole at the bottom of any shoe of men, women, and children, add the build up to the specified size, taper at the toe, then reattach the original bottom of the shoe. This creates an aesthetically appealing look while alleviating pain in the foot, leg, hip, and back caused by the limb length discrepancy.
Our methods allow people with limb length discrepancy, through our shoe lifts, to wear any shoes or boots on the market while not having to deal with uncomfortable and painful shoe inserts which many times will not leave enough room in the shoe to walk comfortably.
If one of your legs is longer than the other leg, you may have a common problem known as leg length discrepancy. A typical difference in leg length can be anywhere from 1 centimeter to more than 6 centimeters. The greater the discrepancy, the more you must compensate your normal posture and gait (walking pattern) in day to day life, which can lead to a variety of symptoms, such as functional scoliosis, hip, knee and ankle problems. read more..
- Heel and Sole Lifts
- Leg Length Discrepancy
- Caliper Plates
- Make Me Taller - Heel Lifts for added height
- Anything Custom
Order here and input your specifications on the next page!
How we work:
- Place the order
- American Heelers Technician will send you a shipping kit with our business reply label attached
- All you do is place the shoes in the bag and leave the item with your outgoing mail
- American Heelers receives the package and performs the repair
- American Heelers bills you by e-mail where you will have the option to use an electronic check or any credit card
- Your shoes will be back on your feet in no time
Send only the one shoe from the pair
Please only send the shoe from the pair needing the modification when sending something to American Heelers for build up work. If you send the other shoe from the pair you may be charged a fee of $6 to cover shipping costs of that shoe.