We walk on our feet every single day, so they take a lot of wear and tear. Some people wear and swear by insoles for their shoes on a daily basis, whereas others think that they are nothing more than a waste of time and money. So, what’s the verdict? Are they worth the money to spend or are they just “if you want them” accessories? Let’s take a look.
The top reasons you should invest in great shoes with shoe inserts:
Not only are you going to want to buy quality shoes that will last, you also want to fit them out with custom insoles. Here’s why.
● Happy feet = happy life: You know how hard it is to focus on anything when you’re in pain, right? Well, having sore feet is going to make every part of your day a little harder. If you have quality shoes and insoles that are meant to take the tension and pain from every part of your foot, everything gets a lot more enjoyable and a lot happier overall. So, having happy feet really can give you a happy life!
● Helps heal past injuries and prevent new ones: If you’ve hurt your foot, ankle or knee in the past, you’ll find the road to recovery easier and faster with quality footwear and insoles. You’ll be able to also find yourself less likely to re-injure yourself in the same place or in any new ones due to your feet and joints being better protected.
● Costs less in the long run: When you buy cheap shoes, you have to replace them every year or two. It may be a cheaper price tag, but all of the replacements add up. If you buy a more costly pair of shoes, they’ll hold up longer and cost you a lot less in the long run because they have a better lifespan overall.
The importance of the right insert
The insole is an important part of the equation to get right, too, and they’re all not all made for the same details. Here are some of the details to think about when shopping for shoe inserts.
● Different environments need different materials: Whether you’re walking in the city, on a hiking trail, at fast paces in a hospital or doing sports, your insole needs will differ. Getting the wrong kind for the environment and/or need neutralizes their effect.
● Different feet need personalized support: Everyone’s feet are a little bit different, so getting insoles that are literally made for you are going to give you unbeatable comfort, and support every step — literally — that you take.
● Custom fit and know-how: The right insoles come from the talented professionals who specialize in them. Getting them OTC isn’t going to give you the same specialized support as going with the people who actually know what they’re doing.
The right shoes with the right inserts are going to help you get more out of your life on a day to day basis. Not only does it help prevent injury, it helps you to achieve more relaxation and comfort, leading to an easier and happier life. The right footwear really does make all of the right difference!